I don't even know if I want to promote, or would retaining be better. Let me tell you why.
IF I RETAIN,
- I can go to NP!! FINALLY.
But, I'll hv to go through the family barrier first.- If I can't get through that, I'll hv to stay in SAJC.
But, my family will hv to get through me first.
IF I PROMOTE,
(it is probably because I'm lucky.)
- I go to J2 and mug extra hard and ace my As.
- I go to J2 and mug extra hard but still screw my As, and go to poly/retake.
IF I ADVANCE,
- I pass next year and be promoted to J2.
- I fail and retain halfway next year -.-
SEE THE IRONY HERE?
I really really want to leave JC. But I know that is not what my family wants.
That's why I'm so confused.
Ugh.
TOMORROW.