Human nature is such that we tend to choose to ignore or forget unhappy events and memories. However, it never occurred to us that the future is contributory to our past, and hence to be pessimistic is the very first step to forgetting our present.
"I just had an epiphany." And it's true! Wow. I am proud of myself. But I'm gonna go beyond the whole results shit now.
-
Saturday was meeting up with the Millennia people and it was superb. Probably one of the best weekends of 2008. I love love them. Don't hv photos of all the people but here're some we took through the $1400 DSLR. (;
I look like I'm emoing
This is Spencer!
Machiam looking @ some holy light....
Kenneth. I look different.
"You so short. Stand in front lah."
...
"I stand in front also block you lor, need to bend down can."
7 x 0 = 0
Hahaha i really miss those bunch of people. Pictures don't include Louisa and Yiwen coz they left early. I wish SA consisted of them too....
):
Alright. Tired.