breathe

Still 08A06 next year.

Ain't it weird? People you hvn't talked to in years/months come and approach you now and go, "How's promos?" I know it's out of concern for some, but it's more of being nosy for most. Or at least that's the feeling I get.

Anyway, gotta prep up for 2009.
"J1 was a year of luxury. Next year is a killer year."
Quote Ms K and Mrs Tan.

Their lecture was entirely crazy. It compounded with my "Is promoting a good thing" notion and killed me. & omg, I hv to buy a new skirt next year already. But well, at least Ms K will still be teaching next year. Because I feel more confident for As (and less for term tests) if she teaches. Haha. The way they put it... it just makes Lit next year seem like a torture chamber in G201 ): And not forgetting, if Ms K becomes my CT.............. Woah.

Anyhow, results were alright. Although the final results weren't very good, I did show improvement from CT and, CA helped me out for certain subjects too. I'm happy with promoting for now, but Idk if I will still be, next year. Or in the future. A classmate will not be with us next year.. I'll miss him. Captain's ball, class texts, and sharing the same birthday cake. Fragments of class memories. Sigh.

OKAY enough about school.

Been playing too much the past few weeks haha. TODAY'S MY FATHER'S BIRTHDAY! Hahaha super cool we gave him this M&M's jackpot machine that dispenses M&Ms when you pull the trigger. Cuz he likes to go play jackpot lol. His face was so amused. Marketing, lunched then stayed home and stuff.. Family is the best. (:

Alright. I hv many plans for the holidays. I WANT TO GET A JOB.
Can't wait for Christmas!!
I WANT TO CUT MY HAIR.
and THANK YOU horse for the album! :D