School: Preparation for exams have been going on progressively. It's down to the last lap now - 6 days to my first paper and 9 days to my last. And then I bid goodbye to 16 years of student life. Sounds pretty intense when you count it like that, huh? Having fears and considerations about what else can I pick from a drop-down menu to indicate my occupation. I've never paid attention to the other options available but I guess I'll have no choice but to do so soon. My general feelings about graduating soon? None. I think I've closed this whole "education" chapter even before it truly ended. Moving on.
Life: I'm tempted to label everything under the label of "messy" but I'll try to count my blessings now. Maybe it's that time of the month coming soon, but of the past few days I've been feeling pretty down in general. Small things are getting to me and it's sparking off that sighing streak I had before again. Nonetheless, there are things to be thankful for and I'll try to take stock of those.
I think I've been stagnant for a while and that's the crux. Need some progression, and some encouragement and motivation instead of stress and expectations would help (very much) with that.