food poisoning

being this sick reminded me of my sec2 dengue days in the hospital. except that the people have all changed. oh well. so have i. to some extent.

I'm losing my taste buds and as a result my appetite. I cam hardly eat anything and the things I want to eat, I can't. it sucks. I swear I will eat loads of junk after I'm fully recovered. sch starts next week, I'm not so excited actually. I do miss writing though. especially essays. but that's about it. oh, there's a perk to this which makes mr a bit happier, if it counts. I totally forgot I could no longer wear uniform and had to start worrying about my wardrobe clothes now :/ haha so my dad told me to charge to his card when I go shopping! bliss. also. meeting b tmrw. happy happy! till sch starts.

zz.

I wish I had all my best friends w me in sch :( but I'll be ok. Gayle and Sy. I shd be contentttttt.

typing this on my iphon and it is beginning to tire me coz my ryes hurt in the darkness. goodnight!