Loosely translated. But they convey the same meaning.
\
Happy endings don't exist. I'm convinced. Call me skeptical, pessimistic, cynical, whatever, I don't care. They don't exist.
"Avoiding her was about the limit of what I could bear, though. I could pretend to ignore her, and never look her way. I could pretend that she was of no interest to me. But that was the extent, just pretense and not reality.
I still hung on every breath she took, every word she said."
Words are always, always the strongest things to hit me. This phrase has been repeating in my head since I read them. (again.)
\
Time check. Slightly more than a year..? I think I've had enough. Letting everything revolve around you................... What else can I say?
Love's fool.
I think it's high time I wake up. And let go.
\
There are no happy endings to this story.