deepavali

I waited for a year before I finally went to Sentosa w Jess again. And now when I look back, it feels like yesterday don't it. Omg time flies~





Didn't stay for long; the China and Bangladeshi were totally.. No comments. Later I kena sued. But you get the drift. Super traumatizing omg.

Headed over to Vivo and shopped a little. Got this dress that looks like a Christmas thingo (HAHA) that costs $48 only but I feel it looks more than that. I really hate growing up and having to wear girley clothes omg. Next time if I get pregnant, I'll prolly wear my maternity clothes even after I give birth. That said, someone has to want to fall in love with me first. QUITE a challenge. HAHAHA.

Then to Cathay for Yakun and Burn After Reading, which was damn funny! HAHA. "Osbourne Cox?" LOL. But I doubt many of my friends will like it. Only Jessica this kind of people will be willing to watch with me. Yay I love you next time go watch HSM3 with you lah okay? HAHAHA.

Sandals hunting after that which wasn't so successful but it's okay. Shuhua mel whoever else was there at minds I miss you all and sorry for not joining you guys today!

Every day should be like today - carefree, simple, and fun. Sigh.

CAI WEN JIE I MISS YOU.