PE was Netball again! Yay love.
Met up with Meng and Kenneth after.. forever. Or what felt like it. Pangsehed by Jw and Xw but I guess we're used to it. And besides, it was pretty comfy just three of us. Fisherman's Wharf was good :D I loike. After dinner, headed over by the river to chill and talk. And surprisingly, they sent me home afterward. Haha.
They make my days in school so much better :-)
Love the reflections on the water.
Damn hard to get a still one though, what with all the boats.
I'm STILL waiting for brave heroes to accompany me for my Gmax attempt.....
long exposure is always fun
Fisheye will be in my hands soon!! Can't wait.
So some people think I'm an ah lian. (Go ahead, laugh) I mean. I'm fine with it. Like I'm used to it, ever since PAE. It doesn't bother me that much coz I know it's untrue. UNLESS you let your own judgement of ME, affect your take on what I do. It's just biased. The way I behave, the things I say... If someone else were in my shoes, I'd dare to say that you wouldn't think he/she was the gangster. It bothers me to know that you're judging me. Worst still, certain people wants to spread it around. Wtf.
Okay. Will be on hiatus soon.