all fall down




lost till you're found
swim till you drown
know that we all fall down

love till you hate
strong till you break
know that we all
fall down


Too much reliance. Too little commitment. Don't know what's wrong lately; too much anger and sadness. Excess. Can't put a finger on the problem; perhaps it's just me. One more week to the holidays. Seven more days.

I'm finding my way back to sanity again,
Though I don't really know what I'm going to do when I get there.

Extremely apologetic to my classmates. Especially those few who come here; you know who you are. My pillars of support during school. I've been out of sorts lately. I know.
I'm sorry.

When my time comes
Forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some
Reasons to be missed

Don't resent me
And when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory
Leave out all the rest

Forgetting
All the hurt inside
You've learned to hide so well
Pretending
Someone else can come and save me from myself

I can't be who you are.