Goodbye, my last holiday

A part of me feels that as I embark on my last semester at school, I am also leaving my youth and freedom behind. I suppose the constant traveling over the past month has exacerbated this notion inside of my head, and when it hit me as I landed back in Singapore, it really got to me. For all my past years, I have been so used to living without expectations and with little responsibility. I know that I am more fortunate than most, but I have never stood to believe that just because there are people worse off than me, it makes my situation any better. Of course, I count my blessings for all that I have and do not have to worry about. Nonetheless, I am still uncertain about being able to carry the burden of responsibility. Towards my family, and most importantly, towards myself. I will miss making my own decisions. I will miss choosing my own priorities. I will miss my freedom. A decadent lifestyle... The free spirit I'll always want to be.