Counting Down

First paper begins in about 10 hours' time but yes, I am blogging like it's my profession. It's going to be a rough week - I've got 3 consecutive papers day after day, starting 1pm, 5pm and then 9am. I foresee loads of junk food (Japanese rice crackers to be exact - my motivation/weakness/companion and also #onetruelove), Tumblr and Twitter, Candy Crush and also mindless surfing around the web for my upcoming travels. I simply cannot push it to a corner of my mind because! I! Am! So! Psyched! First time to the US of A, anticipating loads of "I'm sorrys?" from my lack of accent and also, eating and shopping. True Singaporean right here. Don't have much interest in brands, but I really am looking forward to the pursuit of the Most Awesome Leather Jacket and also some pretty shoes and bags. Of course, not forgetting "pancakes on Melrose" and burgers and fries. Mhmm. After which it's back to Singapore to party my Christmas away, the usual countdown with TFH and then I'd be off to SEOUL!!!!!! F-I-N-A-L-L-Y, my dream of travelling alone will come true. Although essentially, I will be staying with a friend at night but still, I intend to spend most of my days alone, exploring and just, being :) Fingers crossed that I will not freeze to death with the Siberian winds in the freezing weather of Seoul in January.

Got a bunch of pictures to post but my PS isn't working so... MEH :(
One last read before I turn off the lights and the marathon starts tomorrow.
Can't wait to be back!