I'm not sure if anyone is reading this space anymore, but /waves hello if you are!
Got more time on my hands now that it's recess week. I even disconnected my school inbox on my Mac's Mail for ~maximum enjoyment~. But then again, I haven't been around much since school started so I'll just touch a little bit on how it's been I guess. Been spending recess wk pretty well, except that I haven't really been studying.. Much. Finally caught up with readings for 2 of my core mods! Now I'm too bumped for the rest. And I haven't started on the Physics module. Which is pretty cool, like 1/5 of the module deals with astrology and star-gazing. It really is quite fantastic. But still dry! Memory work has never been fun. PLUS I have tutorials in the dreary old Science fac, with 20 other guys... and 2 other girls. It's the most uncomfortable class I have ever been to, and I thought nothing could beat all my polsci tutorials with Know-it-alls everywhere. Rest of semester has been a drag, much worse than the past 2 sems. Mods are really dry and heavy, and tutorial groups are filled with people I am not really keen to interact with. Major sigh but life goes on!
So yeah that's school. Spent the bulk of my recess week sleeping, cooking, having lunch with my bb, and spending good time (and money) with an old friend :) Tuesday, made lunch for my bb and she gave me an A+ grade :D Hehehe. Wednesday was town date and it was really nice to be just walking around without having to worry about who/what/how for a change. Kept things lighthearted and comfortable. Been driving around so much because my dad's out of town, and the fuel and parking expenses are draining me dry. He'd be away pretty much the bulk of the month ahead so.. I'm gonna try and cut down on driving (and also cabbing....)
Time to get a part-time job! Uniqlo's hiring, anyone keen? I also want to pick up the Ukulele! Maybe go for classes during my holidays. I really hope I can get a decent paying job this break. I've been spending on the pay I got from my post-As job and also my savings for the past 2 years and it's really dwindling down now. $$ come to me!
Okie, just a short one for now. Bye!