我愛台灣











Jessica lugged this all the way on the bus and MRT from the airport to our hotel in 西門町. Hahaha









Freezing as hell in 淡水! Weather forecast said it was 10deg, but we were by the sea and it was morning so it felt wayyyy colder.















漁人碼頭 + 情人橋









This was how we spent the first moments of X'mas hahaha















九份老街






50岚!



THE BEST EVER - 青蛙下蛋's 粉圓加愛玉 NOMS



Hello Kitty craze has dominated Tw too. It's everywhere! Took this at the airport.




That's about it for my Tw trip. Didn't really visit the other parts of Taiwan because I already did when I came over in May. This was purely a R&R trip, to just spend money without worry (or less worry, at least) and eat eat eat! But ironically I got so tired towards the end of the trip, I think you can tell from some of the pictures above that my eyes are all puffy. I think we walked too much?! Like we walked sooo much everyday and we only took cab once; opting for public transport or walking around to explore instead. Jessica had her skin peeling from her feet by Day 4 and I realized when I got home that I had blisters too. Not to mention the heels of my feet aching like craaaaazy..! Stayed in bed the past 2 days sleeping the lethargy off! I also think part of it has got to do with me reading Gatsby on the plane for 90 pages at a go. This book does crazy things to your brain. Anyways I feel much more well-rested now! Excited for eoy countdown with the usual Harmonians. Gotta head out to get wrapping paper soon, and I also intend to get more cooking, baking and reading done before term starts again! Cue depressed groan when reminded of school. Module bidding has started and so far my timetable looks pretty damn crappy ;( But oh well I had a relatively decent timetable last sem so I guess I can't complain. Pretty excited for the mods I'd be taking but I only hope I'd be able to bid for them successfully! X fingers!