Time for best friend duty!
@boxedjellyfish @christinagotnotwitter @gxjapan
Let's go for a night picnic.
Even better if @onestar_17 could make it too.
I'm much better now.
Thank you to all those who cared and loved me even when I was cold and unnerving.
I'm sorry for making you guys worry, especially @sosingsy.
Hugs for you xx
I left Twitter and Facebook yesterday.
Will be back though.
Just felt like doing it then.
Nothing much to say here.
It feels as though my thoughts have been screaming at me for the past few days;
And now it's finally tiring out, silencing itself to tame my mind, my heart.
I feel calm.
It'd be fine.
I'm gonna be okay.
We're gonna be okay.
:)
P.S. I got an A for one of my political science essays!!!!! SO HAPPY I COULD CRY, REALLY. Just texted bb and lp with the news :DDD Can't wait to share it with Sy, she'd be so proud of me. It's 5:42 am btw. I've been putting off checking my grade for the longest time because I thought I'd flunk it. An A OMG FRIENDS I am so happy. Give me a hi 5 next time you see me lol. And I scored higher than the mean grade! Never thought it was possible. WELL, LIFE'S GOOD. (Until I leave this computer to bathe and leave for my 8am class hahahahaaha) Ok goodbye.