run



I kinda miss Perth. And I think the main reason why I do, is because it's okay to have nothing to do there. It's alright to just sit back and not have tasks to finish. It's alright to just close your eyes and not have to listen to orders. It's alright to just relax, and not have to do anything at all. It's not laziness, it's not restlessness, neither is it nonchalance - it's a lifestyle. It's just how the people are. And I think that's what I miss.

On a lighter note, Bintan trip this coming Friday with a few of my most favourite people in the world, and some of their other halves and friends :) Looking forward to making new friendships, and strengthening those I already have. So sappy. Hahaha.

Also confirmed a family holiday in Mid-May to Korea! :) Initial plans were Japan/Europe, but we only have 9 days and Europe's just too big. As for Japan, let's just say my bank account isn't that healthy to allow me to splurge there. Hur.

Whatever it is, I'm glad to have some time away from here. Idek why, there aren't any.. immediate issues or problems troubling me. But I'm just bothered. It's like an unsettling sense of irritation that slowly eats up your ability to enjoy yourself with a peace of mind. It's not anything in particular.. It's just. Something, in nothing. I think I need some time away from.. certain things.

Hmm. I know, I'm not making sense. Okay. Out.