wordkill

You know, even though my stint at MI was a really short one, I really enjoyed myself when I was there. It was a really bleak time for me back then, with everything going on. But nevertheless, even though my attendance was more than horrid, I never felt like I was an outcast, or that my friends thought of me as an outsider. Or maybe they just hid it really well. Hahah.



Either way, I think I'm most thankful for the few close friends I've made in Millennia that stayed till now. We don't keep in touch very often and only meet once in a few months, but I like how we always have things to talk about, and I don't know about them, but I feel like they are people who won't judge? Precisely because we come from such diverse backgrounds, that's why our meet ups are much more different to other ones I have with other friends.

Okay, I am being way too long-winded here. Getting old. My point is, I had a great time today! Only about 2 hours? But it was good time spent : )

-

Alright. I'm dead tired.
Today's schedule was driving, then running errands at 2 different banks, then a 3 hour Japanese lesson, then meeting up w them.
Another pretty eventful weekend up ahead though, excited! :>

Kay. Gotta catch some sleep now. so. damn. tired. tata.