Lately, I haven't really had time to write as much as I want to. Be it in my diary, right on this blog, or even birthday cards to 2 of my very very beloved friends. (Lp, Gx, I am really sorry :() A lot of the things I've been sharing here lately are simply snippets of things I've found online, inspirations from a song lyric, or just.. touch-and-go entries. Feel kinda.. empty that way. Like there's no substance in my thoughts, you know?
Sigh. Busy week ahead starting tomorrow. BTT, work, Japanese oral, my first ever practical lesson (assuming I pass my BTT), reunion dinner and of course Chinese New Year. I can't wait for CNY, srsly. I think it's my favourite time in the year, other than the May-June period. Bb, do you know why? :D
That aside, I will still make time for the people I want to meet, of course. People like Lp who are over-sensitive and think that I'm too busy to meet her, hahah! Aiyyyy. Fruitful week it shall be.