New Decade




Happy 2010.


And I mean it, it was a really happy 2010. And still is! :)

I have loads and LOADS of photos unshared, so stay tuned..? Especially to my friends who don't want to save the shitty Facebook quality pictures. Hahaha.
I should be blogging a real long picture post with those taken from Xmas Eve Potluck, Xmas, Badminton, Chung Cheng, Countdown, Jessica, and maybe Hong Kong (finally) next week or so. Hmm, actually.... Maybe tomorrow if I'm efficient. Hahah.

Some are already up on Facebook, but I normally keep some pictures for my own. To put up here. Hehe. Anyway, to those whom I owe photos to, they should be all up on Facebook by now. So go tag yourselves!



Looked back on my 2009 resolutions & I'm glad I managed to keep to most of them. Even if I failed on some, I had new ones along the way which I kept to, so I guess it's a pretty okay balance. Other than that, 2009 was the most shittiest year in my entire life. So I'm so freaking glad it's finally ended.

2010....
I'm going to keep my resolutions private this time round. I know there's always the talk about them being pointless coz nobody gives a shit after a month, but that's not me. And I take pride in my resolutions. This year.. they're of a different nature. But that's for another time. For now, I'm going to try and get my body clock back to normal after all the crazy nights I've been having.

G'NIGHT.