1) People who think "Korean music lacks substance"
2) People who think "Korean music circles around Kpop boybands/girlgroups who dance & look pretty with their plastic faces"
3) People who appreciate good music
I'm sure if you're not 1 or 2, you'd be 3.
#1: THE TRAX's comeback teaser.
I love this song, it's soft rock and basically, I'm a sucker for anything soft rock with amazing vocals and lyrics. Not to mention, the MV looks like ultimatum sadness. Yet to be released but omg just look at the teaser?! Victoria & Heechul, bb. My favourite and yours!! Why do I feel like this MV will become another "Because I'm A Girl"?! Anyway, the full song is out but I just want to upload the teaser coz of the MV, go search it on Youtube if you wna hear it! It's awesome trust me.
#2: 2AM's comeback MV
This. This. This. It's play count just keep increasing on my iTunes. Srsly, it's amazing. Just. Listen. I didn't insert the Youtube video with the MV coz it killed the audio quality. Please listen to this kay! Omg the first time I heard it I was blown away. Omg Changmin I loved you ever since Star Golden Bell & now this?! AHHH please sing to me some day!!!!
Just wanted to share 2 of my most replayed songs at the moment. I had to rave about this SOMEWHERE. Twitter's 160 word limit doesn't count. Hur.
Oh forgot something.
For the rest of the world who are narrow-minded and judge me just because I listen to Korean (and Japanese music, okay basically anything non-english and mainstream), get a life k srsly?