All Good

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something, somewhere better,
Just to have it?






























Life has been good to me. I've been blessed with a job in a nice cosy environment, lucky enough to meet up with my friends regularly, and also able to expose myself to new things like Japanese classes, along with everything else I'm introduced to at work. It's all good.

And I should be content right?



Work's okay. I'm still raw and learning things along the way. Given a sort of new direction for my assignment yesterday. Everyday's a challenge, trying to achieve the goals set by my boss and of course the targets I've set for myself too. I'm still very new, and I don't know how things will turn out. I'm scared too, I'm scared.
The intern before me was a Mass Comm grad from NP, my dream course which I could have gone to but I didn't. And that makes me feel... pressured? In a way. It's hard to put it across without sounding envious, even intimidated.

Heck, I'm not even going to try.



But all in all, I guess I'm alright, still. While I'm living, I'm living.
The only thing is, I can't slow down. If I allow myself to do that, I'll think thoughts. Question things. Wander possibilities. Dream what-ifs.

And that scares me.