My maternal grandmother's birthday yesterday. 414 photos in approximately 4 hours. I swear I had eye cramps. And to make up for the upcoming photos without me, I SHALL SHOW YOU MY BIG ROUND FACE NAO.
HAHAHA OK HERE WE GO.
Haven't had much time to myself, or to take my camera out to play, to go around and shoot. Shots are kinda \: But I'm not complaining, I don't want photography to be hindering me when my priority is to enjoy myself at such events.
Life has been great lately. Like I said, I haven't had much time to myself, but it's good that way as well. Keeping busy keeps my mind from wandering. Gatherings, birthdays, or even just impromptu dates. Not to mention Japanese class with Gx, today we learned the "-ng" sounds and he sounded like a cow. Hahah.
Busy busy busy. Tomorrow's celebrating Aisyah's birthday, Wednesday's mahjong & dinner with Jessica and Dyane, Thursday's potluck with exco, Saturday's my niece Yun En's one year old birthday party, Sunday's the usual - dinner with my paternal grandmother.
And yes, you read that right. I have plans for every single day except Christmas itself -.-
Well well. Time passes so quickly. Can't wait for 2009 to end. Really.
:)