ATS

I hv a new favourite.
:D :D :D

Before I get down to gushing about Yunho, here's how I spent the first three days of my holidays:









Kay the performance was pretty cute and funny. But I still do hate kids. They are the scariest things, ever. "When I see you cry, it makes me want to die~" Buckcherry is damn appropriate here. Kids smell like rotten eggs. And I didn't know that. Hahaha.

---

There's lit lecture tmrw followed by class outing.
Friday, lit lecture again, then exco meeting with the teachers, & we're looking at a minimal of 2 hours meeting. Omg.... Can just see myself dying already.
THEN next week, first aid camp Mon - Thur (I hope it's cancelled.. x:) and THAT'S when my holidays start... When my lg goes to OBS. Great timing uh. ):

Nana I love you I loved today although I had to stand on stage with a stupid Chinese idiom card hahaha I hope we can hv more time together but still I hv to say..... Yunho > Jaejoong HAHAHA.





Colleen is 90% DBSK fan already HOW?
Whatever it is, definitely a Yunho fan.
:)