countdown again

Slept fr 530pm - 1145pm just now. HAHA.

Last 8 days or so of freedom before results release. 
I am damn scared. But it's not going to stop me from having fun now.

Lately, school has been PW tutorials from 8 - 4. Crazy much? I know. Today's OP prep by our ext trainer was honestly, boring. AND the aircon made it worse I almost very nearly fell asleep. Anyow, Ms Tan's "look" at our WR was the best ever!! I actually think after revamp we may get a B. That's if we can finish what she said. 

Fisheye and Vivitar photog lately. Not too bad, but I'm still experimenting. The sister wants to get a Holga for me. HAHA. I am damn lucky. Maybe should exploit her....

Alright. Don't really hv much to say. Still waiting for GG 2.6. Why is it taking so damn long?! ARGH.


How can anyone NOT like Nate?!

TWILIGHT'S SOUNDTRACK IS OUT.
Features tracks written & performed by Paramore, Muse's Supermassive Black Hole and LP's Leave Out All the Rest. HAHAHA. My favourite song which made people go like, "Huh that song so last year lor" Kns. Can't wait for the movie. (-:

Okay I go sleep alr tired.