"I did know this - every second I spent with her was only going to add to the pain I would have to suffer later. Like a junkie with a limited supply, the day of reckoning coming for me. The more hits I took now, the harder it would be when my supply ran out.
Her face turned pink, the colour was so beautiful - it twisted in my stomach like a knife. A serrated knife, rusty and ragged.
I was going to lose this. Again."
Her face turned pink, the colour was so beautiful - it twisted in my stomach like a knife. A serrated knife, rusty and ragged.
I was going to lose this. Again."
-
GP today was okay.
Nailed P1, but i'm not that sure about P2. haha screwed summary. My AQ seemed to make no sense to myself but I hope the marker understands. I NEED THAT DAMN A. Better not get my hopes too high. It's highly impossible. hahaha.
-
I need an escapade. Talking to meng now. Feels good. It's been a while.
(:
Bye all. Luck for promos. Pray (very hard) that I don't get retained.