Walao! After so many fixations of the engine then come this stupid fuel problem, AGAIN. Why uh why!! Not like it bothers me much lah, I'm not that much of a Ferrari fan but it's just so LAME that their entire issue caused the WHOLE race so much drama. Goodness. Either way, Alonso deserved the win I guess. Though Hamilton should've won it.. I like him, he's one of the BETTER looking ones.
HAHA.
Enough of F1.
So we had ONE ticket from Porsche, but neither of us wanted to go with the Managing Director. LOL which resulted in watching from home. And taking pictures with it. HAHAHAHA.
Saturday was Green Polo day.
And there's the lanyard you will see me carrying. MWAHAHAHA!
no lah, i doubt. Stupid iPhone lol.
Porsche gummies!!
Coolioz.
Okay lah, so far freedom has been good. Managed to catch Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is quite a crack-up hahaha. And then mahjong!! Haha finally. But of course, it's the company that counts :)
Wednesday faster come!!!!