this is the way you left me

Friday was dinner with the tuition people @ Changi Crystal Jade after lessons. Okay everyone was late. Pretty funny ahaha. Ivan's missing from the pictures anw.










WEETEE ZUI CHOU.
HAHAHA the best.



\


Saturday was spent with Aisyah and we mugged for abit. Covered Econs. Told you I'm determined not to retain. But if I do..... I'll just die. Yeah and then afterwhich I stayed home cos my study khaki pangsehed me. GUILT TRIP. Uh huh that's about it.

\

Sunday!!
Sports Day with the 10 people I love most from 4HM :D I don't hv much of the pictures cos they're mostly in Huix's camera which she hasn't uploaded. But anyw here are some (-:




unglam.




ChIlDhOoD inNoCenCexX.
HAHAHAHAHA



























All in all, it was great. Really really really miss the Chung Cheng times. And Josephine.. I hope you received my postcard! And that if you hadn't, please pretend I didn't spoil your surprise. HEHE. Will put up the rest of the pictures when I get them.


\


& back at school... Hv been studying hard. Doing my tutorials & studying when I've long breaks. (-: Beginning to like the idea of the possibility of doing well for once. Sounds damn pathetic but yeah, something like that. Yupppp. We had class photo taking on Monday and I WASN'T SEATED! Yayness. Hahaha why am I always second row. But I just stumbled upon a growing taller scheme on the net & I shall put it in place after Promos MWAHAHA. okay pictures.




Dayna & me. I think we really look alike in this picture. Except her jaw's sharper.
Damn cool lah.




I hv very tiresome friends.




GUESS WHOSE!









Dayna's gay pencil case




Jiao-bins




\

School aside.. life has been moderately fulfilling. A lot more could be done to make it better, but there's not enough time. Anyhowww. I gtg do geog now. Not the time now to think. I'm out.



Moments where the sky's at our feet and the world's above us.