There wasn't any celebrations in school, but people still turned up in ethic costumes all the same. A06 saw Fiona the Indian bringing FOUR saris to school, Aisyah the Malay bringing THREE kebayas. Hahah, talk about class spirit. Well anw, here are the pictures. I'm missing some more because there were 4 cameras around I think. & I didn't manage to take pictures with Jacq in her kimono & Jiayi in his Cheongsam. HAHA. All in all, it was fun & well.... a great opportunity for a photo taking session (;
This is actually my favourite picture of the day.
We forced Pris into a Sari after she said she used the excuse that she didn't hv a inner top and i lent her mine. HAHA.
Sy never fails to look unglam.
sarasvathy being very beautiful (-:
SPOILERS
LOOK AT SY HAHA
I honestly think the saris are damn chioness.
the kebaya gang
The sari is damn chio!
Dayna being herself - manly.
k this is v ugly.
Go Gayle go.
black & white, literally.
OKAY THIS IS THE DAMN GROSS EARTHWORM AFTER GEOG LECT.
look @ it!! it's disintegrated btw. check out the left circle.
Haha Sy's phone
OKAY that's all on my camera. Waiting for Yuki, Sy and Dayna's one. ALSO waiting for Huiming's pictures of Sports Day the other time! Hahaha k gtg do my work alrd bye.