I can't bite my tongue forever
While you try to play it cool
You can hide behind your stories
But don't take me for a fool.
\
How do you end something you haven't even started on?
\
let's talk about things less thoughtful. today we skipped Math lecture and went for a 4 hour break to Mcdonalds. and what did we get in return? calories in the form of hotcakes and a "I'll deal with them later" from the lecturer. let's wait and welcome my first DC in SAJC :)
after, headed for Island Creamery and had super good ice cream! i think i like it more than B&J's haha it's less fattenning and CHEAPER anw. oh, Clare's been bugging the entire class with the 'fat' word, it's taboo man. AND then over to Mac again! and tried to do my Lit essay. (read: tried) had a good talk with Gayle & Aisyah, and here i am at home now.
i don't want to start on Littttt.
I HATE OTHELLO!
f you shakespeare.
angst.
colours are funnnn :D