Please don't throw that away

Is it just me?

When you say it's her - are you sure? Is that what's stopping you from moving on, or is it yourself. I don't understand you. I tried, I really did. Every little thing you did for her, every single thought you spared for her, every bit of your heart given to her; it hurts me. Why are you doing this to yourself? You know it yourself - it's fruitless. Whatever that's going to come out from this entire fiasco, it's gonna hurt both of you. How long has it been going on? Aren't you exhausted yet? Even if you aren't, I am. I'm tired of waiting - waiting for you to come to your senses. Why can't you see, that it's never going to work between both of you?

Honestly, I would love to believe that both of you could be together, happily. I try to convince myself every time you two get close enough. But the fact remains that everytime you're that one step away from love, she ends up making both of you take three steps back. Don't you understand yet? Why do you let yourself hang on to that single strand of hope when it's not going to lead to anything that you want? Yes, your love for her is indeed noble. Yes, your wait for her is indeed sincere. But no, that's not what she wants and seeks. Can you give her what she wants? Are you what she's looking for?

Dear boy, she's just playing with you.

But when all's said and done, I know I'm not in any position to try and persuade you, and to prove you wrong.



Cos I know, I'm just like you.







Use me as you will
Pull my strings just for a thrill
And I know I'll be ok
Though my skies are turning gray

I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you sends me to heaven