NO SCHOOL TODAY!

but i missed these guys, jo&perng. ):
YAWWWWN. its 430PM already I SKIPPED SCHOOL TODAY hawh hawh hawh its like ALL HAIL MY DAD PLS he let me do it! i was so shocked i almost couldn't go back to sleep HA. then my mum told me he's in a good mood cos he like struck lottery last night WOOHOO i want to buy new phone HEH shall go suck up to him later HA.
k i want to go get my IC done tomorrow:

HAHA. this pic is going to be on my IC.
LOL so gay!
and uh go eat PASTA i got craving omg i want to eat SPAGHETTI! AHAHAA. okay shall go tomorrow. and uh uh YEAH i have to go collect my Pony shoes tomorrow YAY like finally :D hehehe at Bukit Batok \: AURGH but nevermind its like FIREWORKS FESTIVAL in the night then! i'm going to watch them! so BEAAAAAUTIFUL lah! hehe shall try and take some pix and videos :D
HALFDAY TOMORROW!
k i want to go get my IC done tomorrow:

HAHA. this pic is going to be on my IC.
LOL so gay!
and uh go eat PASTA i got craving omg i want to eat SPAGHETTI! AHAHAA. okay shall go tomorrow. and uh uh YEAH i have to go collect my Pony shoes tomorrow YAY like finally :D hehehe at Bukit Batok \: AURGH but nevermind its like FIREWORKS FESTIVAL in the night then! i'm going to watch them! so BEAAAAAUTIFUL lah! hehe shall try and take some pix and videos :D
OOOOH some pictures to share, was bored @ home :]

PINKY SAYS HELLAWWW THURRRR YOU SHORTIEEEES.

LIKE YEAH BABY I'VE GOT A BEST FRIEND AWARD.
HOLLYWOOD AYE!

THE BEST FOR LAST!
EH I WON 2ND IN A BABY CONTEST NOT BAD AH :DDD
P.S :
I'VE SECURED 2 TIX FOR RESULTS SHOW ON 10/AUG !
ANYONE WANT TO COME WITH ME?
JONATHAN SEATS :D

PINKY SAYS HELLAWWW THURRRR YOU SHORTIEEEES.

LIKE YEAH BABY I'VE GOT A BEST FRIEND AWARD.
HOLLYWOOD AYE!

THE BEST FOR LAST!
EH I WON 2ND IN A BABY CONTEST NOT BAD AH :DDD
P.S :
I'VE SECURED 2 TIX FOR RESULTS SHOW ON 10/AUG !
ANYONE WANT TO COME WITH ME?
JONATHAN SEATS :D